Fawn Embroidered Organza Gown – Deep Pink Bell Bottom Pants
|Article|| Gown is artistically coordinated with Embroidered Pants Bell Bottom and comes with dupatta.|
|Event||Party, Festival, Evening, Ball Gown, Simple Festive Wear, Wedding Guests or as Mother of Bride or Sister of Bride.|
|Hand Embroidery|| Vintage Shades of Embroidery|
|Other Styles|| Front Open,|
|Colours|| Deep Pink, Light Fawn,|
|Neckline||Boat Shaped Neckline,|
|Sleeves||As per Photograph|
|Dress Code|| 15382|
Dress Detail of Fawn Embroidered Organza Gown – Deep Pink Bell Bottom Pants
Fawn Embroidered Organza Gown. Fawn Embroidered Organza Front Open Gown Shirt features beautiful and fabulous embellishments all over.
Fawn Embroidered Organza Gown
- Color: Fawn
- Fabric: Organza
- Fawn Embroidered Organza Gown
- The front open shirt has been adorned with beautiful and fabulous embellishments on the neckline, front, back and hemline.
- Attractive scalloped work on the hemline.
- Pearls border implemented on side slits.
- V- neckline
- Comes with a silver blouse.
- Color: Deep Pink
- Fabric: Raw Silk
- Bell Bottom pants
- The trouser contains embellishment on the bottom
- Small ornamental motifs spray all over the pants.
- Fixed waistband
- Side zip closure
- Color: Fawn
- Small motifs spray all over the dupatta.
- Finished edges.
- Hand made embroidery
- Dabka, stones, sequins, beads, silk threads, and Swarovski crystals.
- 100% pure highest quality imported fabric.
End of the Dress Detail of Fawn Embroidered Organza Gown – Deep Pink Bell Bottom Pants
Consultation & Customisation
If you would like to buy this outfit please fill the below form with your requirements. Our designer will be back to you with all the information.
Dress Care Instructions
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110C.
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons.
- We recommend you take special care of this garment.
Made to Measure. We will make this dress according to your requirements and measurements. We can add sleeves and change the colour of any dress. We do not charge extra for PLUS SIZES.
Normally we take 15-35 working days for Casual and formal wear dresses (25-65 working days for heavy & bridal dresses). For urgent delivery please contact us
Step by Step Pictures While Dress Making
We offer step by step pictures of dress making (from dying till finishing) so you can change anything you
like. This facility takes extra 15 days but really suitable for heavy dresses.