Olive Grey High Low Short Frock Bell Bottom Pants
|Article|| Top is artistically coordinated with Bell Bottom and comes with dupatta.|
|Event||Party, Festival, Evening, Ball Gown, Simple Festive Wear, Wedding Guests or as Mother of Bride or Sister of Bride.|
|Hand Embroidery||Appliquéd, Scalloped,|
|Other Styles|| High and Low,|
|Colours|| Gray, Olive,|
|Fabrics|| Tissue, Mesuri,|
|Sleeves||As per Photograph|
|Dress Code|| 19587|
Grey olive floral embroidered high and low front open short frock. Frock is finessed with kora, dabka, pearls, sequins and Swarovski. The daman of the frock is beautifully enhanced with scalloped borders and silhouettes. This shirt is adorned with 3D floral embroidered motifs with a V-shaped neckline. The top is coordinated with pajama having embroidered motifs.
Top: Olive Grey High Low Short Frock
- Colour: Olive grey
- Fabric: Tissue
- Adorned with embellishment all over it and 3D motifs.
- Heavy work on the back
- High and low short frock
- V-shaped neckline
- Concealed with side zip closure.
- Finished edges
Bottom: Bell Bottom Pants
- Colour: Olive Grey
- Fabric: Mesuri
- Adorned with embroidered motifs
- Bell Bottom Pants Style
- The bottom of the pants is adorned with embellishment
- Fixed waist belt with side zip closure
- Colour: Olive grey
- Fabric: Pure Chiffon / Net
- Finished with matching fabric
- Finished edges.
- Work includes kora, dabka, stones, sequins, beads, silk threads and Swarovski crystals.
- 100% pure highest quality imported fabric.
- Antique shades of hand embellishment.
Consultation & Customisation
If you would like to buy this outfit please fill the below form with your requirements. Our designer will be back to you with all the information.
Dress Care Instructions
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110C.
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons.
- We recommend you take special care of this garment.
Made to Measure. We will make this dress according to your requirements and measurements. We can add sleeves and change the colour of any dress. We do not charge extra for PLUS SIZES.
Normally we take 15-35 working days for Casual and formal wear dresses (25-65 working days for heavy & bridal dresses). For urgent delivery please contact us
Step by Step Pictures While Dress Making
We offer step by step pictures of dress making (from dying till finishing) so you can change anything you
like. This facility takes extra 15 days but really suitable for heavy dresses.