Claret Peplum – Bottle Green Trousers – Bridal Dupatta
Here is the Dress Detail of Claret Peplum – Bottle Green Trousers – Bridal Dupatta
Article Type: - Peplum is artistically coordinated with Bell Bottom and comes with dupatta.
Event or Occasion :-
Embroidery Shades / Types / Designs :- Vintage Shades of Embroidery
Other Styles :- As per photograph
Colour :- Bottle Green, Claret,
Fabric :- Velvet,
Neckline :- Halterneck,
Top : Claret Peplum
- Color : Claret
- Fabric : Chiffon / Net
- Claret peplum in halterneck sleeveless design with bottle green trousers and heavy bridal dupatta.
- Shirt has been adorned with embellishments accent all-over the front.
- Shirt contains embellished border on hemline.
- Appliqued with bottle green
- Full length sleeves can be made.
- Embellished sleeves can be made.
- Embroidered crafted on sleeves cuff.
- Concealed with side zip closure.
- Finished edges
- Color : Bottle Green
- Fabric : Velvet
- Loose Trousers
- Come with beautiful work stripes crafted
- Fixed waist belt with side zip closure.
- Color : Claret
- Fabric : Chiffon
- Pearls and beads spray scattered all-over
- Finished edges.
- Work includes kora, dabka, stones, sequins, beads, silk threads and swarovski crystals.
- 100% pure highest quality imported fabric.
- Multiple colors of embellishment
Make an Appointment You can view the samples in Birmingham, West Midlands, UK.
Please book an appointment via WhatsApp +441212884400
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dress Care Instructions
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110°C.
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons.
- We recommend you take special care of this garment.
Made to Measure. We will make this dress according to your requirements and measurements. We can add sleeves and change the colour of any dress. We do not charge extra for PLUS SIZES.
Normally we take 15-35 working days for Casual and formal wear dresses (25-65 working days for heavy & bridal dresses). For urgent delivery please contact us
Step by Step Pictures While Dress Making
We offer step by step pictures of dress making (from dying till finishing) so you can change anything you like. This facility takes extra 15 days but really suitable for heavy dresses.
Consultation & Customisation
If you would like to buy this outfit please fill the below form with your requirements. Our designer will be back to you with all the information.
End of the Dress Detail of Claret Peplum – Bottle Green Trousers – Bridal Dupatta