Mehndi Mayon Dress – Yellow Front Open Gown – Beige Bell Bottom
|Article|| Gown is artistically coordinated with Bell Bottom and comes with dupatta.|
|Event||Mehndi (Mehendi) Mayoon, Ubtan, Henna, Mehndi Bride, Sister or Mother as Mehndi Guests.|
|Hand Embroidery||Silver Embroidery,|
|Other Styles|| Front Open, Back Trail,|
|Fabrics|| As per customer's choice.|
|Sleeves||As per Photograph|
|Dress Code|| 15882|
- Colour: Yellow
- Fabric: Chiffon
- Front open gown
- The shirt features beautiful embellishments that accentuate the neckline, all over the bodice, front flared, and applique work border on the hemline
- Fully embroidered full sleeves.
- Round neckline
- Concealed back zip closure
- Short slip inside
- Edges finished
- Color: Beige
- Fabric: Raw silk
- Bell Bottom Pants
- Fixed waistband with side zip closure
- Color: Beige
- Fabric: Crinkle Chiffon
- Dupatta contains flourishing embellishments all over the dupatta.
- Finished edges
- Work includes kora, dabka, stones, sequins, beads, silk threads, and Swarovski crystals.
- 100% pure highest quality imported fabric.
Consultation & Customisation
If you would like to buy this outfit please fill the below form with your requirements. Our designer will be back to you with all the information.
Dress Care Instructions
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110C.
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons.
- We recommend you take special care of this garment.
Made to Measure. We will make this dress according to your requirements and measurements. We can add sleeves and change the colour of any dress. We do not charge extra for PLUS SIZES.
Normally we take 15-35 working days for Casual and formal wear dresses (25-65 working days for heavy & bridal dresses). For urgent delivery please contact us
Step by Step Pictures While Dress Making
We offer step by step pictures of dress making (from dying till finishing) so you can change anything you
like. This facility takes extra 15 days but really suitable for heavy dresses.