Fawn Front Open Back Trail Gown – Embroidered Lehenga – Bottle Green Dupatta
Fawn Heavy Bridal Lehnga with Front Open Gown and Bottle Green Dupatta
Here is the Dress Detail of Fawn Front Open Back Trail Gown – Embroidered Lehenga – Bottle Green Dupatta
Article Type: - Gown is artistically coordinated with Lehenga and comes with dupatta.
Event or Occasion or Function:- Wedding, Reception, Baraat, Rukhsati of Bride, First Day of Wedding Reception.Embroidery Shades / Types / Designs :- Vintage Shades of Embroidery
Other Styles :- Front Open, Back Trail,
Colour :- Bottle Green, Dark Maroon, Fawn,
Fabric :- As per customer's choice.
Neckline :- Simple Design
Sleeves Style or Design:- As per Photograph
Dress Code:- 9434
- Color : Light Fawn
- Fabric: Crinkle Chiffon
- Front open back trail gown.
- Gown has been adorned with applique border on the center slit and hemline of the gown.
- We can add sleeves according to your requirement.
- Round neckline
- Lining inside
- Gown compliment with raw silk inner shirt.
- Concealed with side zip closure.
- Color : Light fawn
- Fabric : Chiffon
- Embellished lehenga.
- Comes with flared lehenga.
- Lehenga is adorned beautifully with exquisite embellishments at the bottom of the lehenga.
- Applique work border implemented below the knee.
- Fixed waistband with side zip closure
- Color : Bottle Green
- Fabric : Crinkle Chiffon
- Bottle green dupatta having four sided embroidered border finished with maroon velvet.
- Compliment with velvet finishing.
- Small motif and pearl spray scattered all over the dupatta.
- Hand made embellishment.
- Work includes kora, dabka, stones, sequins, beads, Resham and swarovski crystals.
- 100% pure highest quality imported fabric.
Make an AppointmentYou can view the samples in Birmingham, West Midlands, UK. Please book an appointment via WhatsApp +441212884400 or email at email@example.com
Dress Care Instructions
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110°C.
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons.
- We recommend you take special care of this garment.