Golden Brown Front Open Shirt – Lehenga – Deep Red Dupatta
Here is the Dress Detail of Golden Brown Front Open Shirt – Lehenga – Deep Red Dupatta
Article Type: - Top is artistically coordinated with Lehenga and comes with dupatta.
Event or Occasion :-Embroidery Shades / Types / Designs :- Vintage Shades of Embroidery
Other Styles :- Front Open,
Colour :- Brown, Deep Red, Golden, Mehndi Green,
Fabric :- As per customer's choice.
Neckline :- Simple Design
Dress Code:- 13903
- Color : Golden Brown
- Fabric : Banarsi jamawar
- Front open bridal gown.
- Round neckline
- Long length gown.
- Gown has been adorned with embellished neckline, border on center slit and hemline.
- Embellished motif implemented before hemline.
- Dangling beaded balls hanging on hemline
- Lining inside
- Concealed with back zip closure
- Finished edges.
- Color : Golden brown
- Fabric : Banarasi Jamawar
- Comes with lehenga
- Lehenga features awesome and astonishing embroidery bottom
- Stunning motif spar crafted all over the lehenga.
- Having half elasticated waist
- Color : Deep red
- Fabric : Plachi / Jamawar
- Dupatta having four sided embroidered border.
- Dupatta contains stunning spray all-over
- Edges finished
- Embroidery includes Pearls, kora, dabka, stones, sequins, beads, pearls and resham work.
- Hand embroidery
- 100% pure highest quality imported fabric.
Make an AppointmentYou can view the samples in Birmingham, West Midlands, UK. Please book an appointment via WhatsApp +441212884400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dress Care Instructions
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110°C.
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons.
- We recommend you take special care of this garment.