Golden Brown Front Open Shirt – Lehenga – Deep Red Dupatta
|Article||Shirt is artistically coordinated with Lehenga and comes with dupatta.|
|Event||Wedding Day, Reception Night, Baraat, Rukhsati of Bride or First Day of Wedding.|
|Hand Embroidery||Silver Embroidery,|
|Other Styles||Front Open,|
|Colours||Brown, Deep Red, Mehndi Green,|
|Neckline||Boat Shaped Neckline,|
|Sleeves||As per Photograph|
Golden brown pure tissue front-open bridal gown. This beautiful reception wear gown comes with a Brown banarsi jamawar bridal lehenga and Plachi dupatta.
- Colour: Golden Brown
- Fabric: Pure Tissue / Banarsi jamawar
- Front open bridal gown.
- Round neckline
- Long-length gown.
- The gown has been adorned with an embellished neckline, a border on the centre slit, and a hemline.
- Embellished motif implemented before hemline.
- Dangling beaded balls hanging on the hemline
- Lining inside
- Concealed with back zip closure
- Finished edges.
- Colour: Golden brown
- Fabric: Banarasi Jamawar
- Comes with lehenga
- Lehenga features awesome and astonishing embroidery bottom
- Stunning motif spar crafted all over the lehenga.
- Having half elasticated waist
- Colour: Deep red
- Fabric: Plachi / Jamawar
- Dupatta has a four-sided embroidered border.
- Dupatta contains stunning spray all-over
- Edges finished
- Embroidery includes Pearls, kora, dabka, stones, sequins, beads, pearls, and Resham work.
- Hand embroidery
- 100% pure highest quality imported fabric.
Consultation & CustomisationIf you would like to buy this outfit please fill the below form with your requirements. Our designer will be back to you with all the information.
Make an AppointmentYou can view the samples in Birmingham, West Midlands, UK. Please book an appointment via WhatsApp+441212884400 or email at email@example.com
Dress Care Instructions
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110C.
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons.
- We recommend you take special care of this garment.