Green Spring White Sharara Ivory Blouse
Here is the Dress Detail of Green Spring White Sharara Ivory Blouse
Article Type: - Top is artistically coordinated with Sharara and comes with dupatta.
Event or Occasion :-Embroidery Shades / Types / Designs :- Self Embroidery,
Other Styles :- Multiple Panels, Jacket,
Colour :- Ivory,
Fabric :- Raw Silk,
Neckline :- Simple Design
Dress Code:- 20036
This outfit is adorned with silver and white embroidery materiel. Ivory jacket adorned with floral embroidery. The jacket is beautifully coordinated with fully embellished paneled sharara.
Top : Green Spring Jacket and Ivory Blouse
- Fabric : Tissue/Raw Silk
- Color : Green spring
- Floral embroidery
- Embroidered Motifs
- Concealed with side zip closure
- Finished edges
Bottom : Green Spring Sharara
- Color : Green Spring
- Fabric : Raw Silk
- Self embroidered
- Fixed waist belt with side zip closure.
- Color : Ivory
- Fabric :Net/Organza
- Sequins pattern all over
- Finished with matching fabric
- Finished edges.
- Work includes kora, dabka, stones, sequins, beads, silk threads and swarovski crystals.
- 100% pure highest quality imported fabric.
- Antique shades of hand embellishment.
Make an AppointmentYou can view the samples in Birmingham, West Midlands, UK. Please book an appointment via WhatsApp +441212884400 or email at email@example.com
Dress Care Instructions
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110°C.
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons.
- We recommend you take special care of this garment.