Multiple Color Traditional Mehndi Wear Gharara
|Article||Full Sleeves Short Shirt is artistically coordinated with Gharara and comes with dupatta.|
|Event||Mehndi (Mehendi) Mayoon, Ubtan, Henna, Mehndi Bride, Sister or Mother as Mehndi Guests.|
|Hand Embroidery||Colourful, Golden Embroidery,|
|Other Styles||As per photograph|
The shirt features beautiful lovely embellishments on the neckline. Embellished border implemented on the hemline. Full sleeves contain embroidered borders on the cuff. Rust and mustard banarsi jamawar chiffon gharara has small motif spay scattered all over it. Finished with laces and multi-colour banarsi jamawar.
- Fabric: Organza
- Color: Fawn
- Straight shirt
- Round neckline
- The shirt features beautiful and lovely embellishments on the neckline
- Embellished border implemented on the hemline.
- Full sleeves
- Sleeves contain embroidered borders on the cuff.
- Concealed back zip closure
- Lining inside
- Edges finished
- Color: Rust and mustard
- Fabric: banarsi jamawar chiffon
- Small motif spay scattered all over the gharara.
- Finished with laces and multi-color banarsi jamawar.
- Fixed waistband with side zip closure
- Color: Rust orange
- Fabric: Organza
- Finished with banarsi pipings and laces.
- Embellishment includes kora, dabka, stones, sequins, beads, multiple color threads, and Swarovski crystals.
- 100% pure highest quality imported fabric.
Consultation & CustomisationIf you would like to buy this outfit please fill the below form with your requirements. Our designer will be back to you with all the information.
Make an AppointmentYou can view the samples in Birmingham, West Midlands, UK. Please book an appointment via WhatsApp+441212884400 or email at email@example.com
Dress Care Instructions
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110C.
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons.
- We recommend you take special care of this garment.