Black Embroidered Blouse – Skirt -Dupatta
Here is the Dress Detail of Black Embroidered Blouse – Skirt -Dupatta
Article Type: - Top is artistically coordinated with Lehenga and comes with dupatta.
Event or Occasion or Function:- Pakistani Party Wear, Festive Wear, Occacianal Wear, Evening Wear and Simple Festive Wear.Embroidery Shades / Types / Designs :- Thread Embroidery,
Other Styles :- As per photograph
Colour :- Black,
Fabric :- As per customer's choice.
Neckline :- Simple Design
Sleeves Style or Design:- As per Photograph
Dress Code:- 15194
- Color : Black
- Fabric : Raw silk
- Fully embroidered blouse.
- Concealed side zip closure
- Fully Lined.
- Fabric : Self printed skirt/Lehenga
- Embroidered motifs scattered all over the skirt.
- Fixed waistband with side zip closure.
- Fabric : Banarsi chiffon
- Finished edges.
- Hand & machine embellishment
- Embellishment includes kora, Dabka, beads, stones,sequins pearls and resham work.
- 100% pure fabric.
Make an AppointmentYou can view the samples in Birmingham, West Midlands, UK. Please book an appointment via WhatsApp +441212884400 or email at email@example.com
Dress Care Instructions
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110°C.
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons.
- We recommend you take special care of this garment.