Amber Shirt – Pink Peach Dupatta – Multiple Color Sharara
|Article||Sleeveless Shirt is artistically coordinated with Sharara and comes with dupatta.|
|Event||Mehndi (Mehendi) Mayoon, Ubtan, Henna, Mehndi Bride, Sister or Mother as Mehndi Guests.|
|Hand Embroidery||Colourful, Golden Embroidery,|
|Other Styles||As per photograph|
|Colours||Amber, Peach, Pink,|
|Fabrics||As per customer's choice.|
|Neckline||Boat Shaped Neckline, High Neckline,|
Dress Detail of Amber Shirt – Pink Peach Dupatta – Multiple Color Sharara
Amber shirt adorned with mainly light golden embellishment on neckline, hemline, and side slits. Pink peach dupatta adorned with embellished border and stripes. Multiple colour sharara adorned with border on hemline, stripes, and motifs.
Top: Amber Shirt
- Colour: Amber
- Fabric: Pure Crinkle Chiffon
- Shirt adorned with embellishments on hemline, side slits, and neckline.
- Small motifs and sequins spray.
- Simple Boat shape neckline design
- Concealed with side zip closure.
- Finished edges
Bottom: Multiple Color Sharara
- Colour: Multiple colours
- Fabric: Self Crinkle Chiffon / Self Organza
- Sharara is adorned with small motifs and strips
- Border on hemline
- Fixed waist belt with side zip closure.
- Colour: Pink Peach
- Fabric: Pure Crinkle chiffon
- Finished with Amber banarsi fabric
- Border on sides
- Stripes of embellishment
- Finished edges.
- Work includes kora, dabka, stones, sequins, beads, silk threads, and Swarovski crystals.
- 100% pure highest quality imported fabric.
- Light golden and other colours of hand embellishment.
Consultation & CustomisationIf you would like to buy this outfit please fill the below form with your requirements. Our designer will be back to you with all the information.
End of the Dress Detail of Amber Shirt – Pink Peach Dupatta – Multiple Color Sharara
Make an AppointmentYou can view the samples in Birmingham, West Midlands, UK. Please book an appointment via WhatsApp+441212884400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dress Care Instructions
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110C.
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons.
- We recommend you take special care of this garment.