Fawn Bridal Wear Frock
|Article||Full Sleeves Frock Long Length is artistically coordinated with Lehenga and comes with dupatta.|
|Event||Second Day of Wedding, Walima, Muslim Walima Dress or Day after Rukhsati of Bride.|
|Hand Embroidery||Silver Embroidery,|
|Other Styles||As per photograph|
|Fabrics||Katan Banarsi Jamawar,|
Dress Detail of Fawn Bridal Wear Frock
- Color: Fawn
- Fabric: Crinkle Chiffon
- Bridal Frock
- The frock features stunning embellishments all over the front.
- Embroidered full sleeves.
- Concealed side zip closure
- Fully Lined.
- Fabric: Banarsi jamawar skirt/Lehenga
- Embroidered motifs are implemented at the bottom of the skirt/ Lehenga.
- Fixed waistband with side zip closure.
- Fabric: Pure chiffon
- Dupatta has a large border on the front side and a small border on the other three sides.
- Finished edges.
- Hand & machine embellishment
- Embellishment includes kora, Dabka, beads, stones, sequins pearls, and Resham work.
- 100% pure fabric.
Consultation & CustomisationIf you would like to buy this outfit please fill the below form with your requirements. Our designer will be back to you with all the information.
End of the Dress Detail of Fawn Bridal Wear Frock
Make an AppointmentYou can view the samples in Birmingham, West Midlands, UK. Please book an appointment via WhatsApp+441212884400 or email at email@example.com
Dress Care Instructions
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110C.
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons.
- We recommend you take special care of this garment.