Violet Blue Blouse Lehengha – Blue Bayoux Dupatta
Here is the Dress Detail of Violet Blue Blouse Lehengha – Blue Bayoux Dupatta
Other Styles :- As per photograph
Colour :- Blue Bayoux, Violet Blue,
Fabric :- Velvet, Raw Silk,
Neckline :- Simple Design
Violet Blue Blouse is of velvet fabric. It is heavy embellished full sleeves blouse featuring antique and golden shaded kora, dabka, resham, naqshi, pearls, crystals and swarovski. Blouse is fully scalloped with blue bayoux resham outline. Sleeves are adorned with floral work and sprinkling sequins/naqshi on it, while bodice having criss cross pattern all over it. It comes with raw silk lehengha which is adorned with block printing and the touch of hand embellishment. It is artistically coordinated with blue bayoux dupatta which is adorned with fully embellished appliqued borders. Borders are accompanied by delicate work along its internal sides. There are four embellished heavy flowers on corners and small floral pattern all over it.
Top: Violet Blue Blouse
- Color : Violet Blue
- Fabric : Velvet
- Blouse adorned with embellishment all over it.
- Dull golden and antique embroidery
- Fully embroidered full Sleeves
- U shaped neckline
- Concealed with side zip closure
- Fully scalloped blouse
- Color :Violet Blue
- Fabric : Raw Silk
- Embellished with block printing
- Embellished with touch of hand embroidery
- Fixed waist belt with side zip closure
- Color : Blue Bayoux
- Fabric : Velvet
- Finished with matching fabric
- Embellished appliqued Border on edges
- Embroidered floral pattern all over it
- Finished edges.
- Work includes kora, dabka, stones, sequins, beads, silk threads and swarovski crystals.
- 100% pure highest quality imported fabric.
- Antique shades of hand embellishment.
Make an AppointmentYou can view the samples in Birmingham, West Midlands, UK. Please book an appointment via WhatsApp +441212884400 or email at email@example.com
Dress Care Instructions
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110°C.
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons.
- We recommend you take special care of this garment.