Royal Blue Embroidered Frock – Churidar – Printed Dupatta
|Article||Full Sleeves Frock Long Length is artistically coordinated with Churidar Pajama and comes with dupatta.|
|Event||Party, Festival, Evening, Ball Gown, Simple Festive Wear, Wedding Guests or as Mother of Bride or Sister of Bride.|
|Hand Embroidery||Silver Embroidery,|
|Other Styles||As per photograph|
|Fabrics||As per customer's choice.|
Dress Detail of Royal Blue Embroidered Frock – Churidar – Printed Dupatta
Royal Blue Embroidered Frock has been adorned with an embellished neckline. Frock contains a large embroidered border at the bottom.
Royal Blue Embroidered Frock
- Fabric: Pure crinkle chiffon
- Anarkali frock
- The frock has been adorned with an embellished neckline.
- Frock contains a large embroidered border at the bottom and sleeves cuff.
- Full-length sheer sleeves.
- Sequins spray scattered all over the frock and sleeves.
- Lining inside.
- Concealed with back zip closure.
- Fabric : Banarsi jamawar
- Churidar pajama.
- Having half elasticated waist.
- Side zip closure.
- Fabric: Block-printed chiffon
- Print depends on availability.
- Edges finished
- Completely hand embellishment.
- Embellishment work includes kora, dabka, stones, sequins, beads, silk threads, and Swarovski crystals.
- 100% pure highest quality imported fabric.
Consultation & CustomisationIf you would like to buy this outfit please fill the below form with your requirements. Our designer will be back to you with all the information.
End of the Dress Detail of Royal Blue Embroidered Frock – Churidar – Printed Dupatta
Make an AppointmentYou can view the samples in Birmingham, West Midlands, UK. Please book an appointment via WhatsApp+441212884400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dress Care Instructions
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110C.
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons.
- We recommend you take special care of this garment.